Yanchang Petroleum report 2: CO2 storage and EOR in ultra-low permeability reservoir in the Yanchang Formation, Ordos Basin
To promote the development of CCS in China, the Global CCS Institute and China National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) held a joint carbon capture, utilisation and storage (CCUS) workshop in Yan’An China in July 2013. Out of this collaboration the Global CCS Institute has commissioned Yanchang Petroleum Group to produce four knowledge-sharing reports on its integrated CCS project.
This second report of the series discusses the storage aspects of Yanchang Petroleum CCUS Project. It highlights project achievements and lessons learned from the project.
Christopher Consoli, Institute Senior Adviser for Storage, Asia-Pacific provides an overview of this report in an Insight available on the Global CCS Institute website.
Recommended to you
- Yanchang CO2 EOR: Unique Geology, Unique Challenges
- Monitoring Technology for CO2 Geological Sequestration in Ultra-Low Permeability Reservoir of Yanchang Petroleum
- Predicting CO2 injectivity properties for application at CCS sites: final report
- Predicting CO2 injectivity properties for application at CCS sites: milestone report
- Injection strategies for CO2 storage sites